I hate to lose. My mantra in life has been, if you don’t think you can win, then don’t try. While you might think I missed some opportunities in life because of this, I actually have tried a lot of things. Why is this? The answer is simple, because I always think I can win. Obviously I don’t win at everything, but, I always think I can. This is an important attitude in Winning at Life.
There are many ways to define “winning.” That is not what I’m talking about here. I’m talking about believing in yourself. That you can accomplish great things in your life. If you don’t believe… what can you possibly achieve? Yes, you will suffer setbacks and no, you won’t win at everything you tackle. But… the key to Winning at Life, is to believe that you can win.
This is a powerful weapon in winning at whatever you are doing. Here are some common goals that this attitude can overcome.
- Believe that you can lose weight, and you will
- Believe that you will find a job, and you will
- Believe that you will find a companion, and you will
- Believe that you will become a leader, and you will
- Believe that your project will get done, and it will
- Believe that you will get promoted, and you will
- Believe that you will get a house, and you will
- Believe that you can find peace, and you will
- Believe that you will start a business, and you will
I’m not talking about “name it and claim it!” If you believe that you can win, then you will continually look for ways to win. You will continually strive to learn new things to reach your goal. You will continually get up after getting knocked down. You will grow and change in order to win. You will succeed, because you won’t quit – because you believe you can win.
The saddest person in the world, is someone who doesn’t believe in themselves.
Believe in yourself.
Contact me, if you don’t believe.