With the New Year just around the corner and people toying with their resolutions, I often wonder why some people achieve their dreams and others don’t. While there are no guarantees in life, why not position yourself in the best possible place to achieve what you want? Here is a list of 10 things you can do to position yourself for success.
- Dare to Dream. If you don’t have a dream, how will you ever get there?
- Be Pragmatic. There is a difference between a dream and a fantasy.
- Develop a Plan. Vision without planning = Hallucination.
- Reality Check. Do you have what it takes? How do you know?
- Invest in yourself. Get educated about your dream.
- Invest yourself. Dreams require W-O-R-K. Pay your dues. Put in your time.
- Get around others who live your dream. Success has a habit of rubbing off.
- Get hungry. Hunger leads to motivation. You have to WANT your dream.
- Focus – Focus – Focus. Hone in on your dream.
- Never – Ever – Give Up.
Go For It!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Thoughts on New Year’s Resolutions And Why it Usually Fails (dominica-weekly.com)
- 5 Keys to a New Year’s Resolution (bilerico.com)