Thank you for taking an interest in becoming a Guest Blogger on Coaching Leaders.
Why be a Guest Blogger?
- You can reach a wider target audience
- I value your input and am looking to generate synergy with other like minded leaders
- I will link back to your website or blog
- You will get more exposure
If you would like to be a Guest Blogger, please follow these simple instructions:
Select A Topic
Please select a topic from among the following:
- General Leadership Principles
- Project Management
- Business Management
Please send me an email (email@example.com) and submit 1) the topic of your post, 2) the link to your website or blog and 3) a short bio and small profile picture.
Wait to hear from me
I will review your topic and will let you know if I have any suggestions or changes.
Write your post
- Microsoft word or notepad
- 300 – 700 words
- Include one or two links to other websites or sources
- If you have a picture to go along with it, please submit that also
- Send your completed post to me
- Have a clear problem or position statement
- Don’t try to say too much, focus your thoughts
- Keep random comments to a minimum
- Remember – people want information or something they can use
- If you have a problem, offer a practical solution
- Use quotes, anecdotal stories or links to reinforce your position
- Spellcheck your submission
I will proofread your post and may make a few minor editorial changes. If the context of the article changes, I will send it back to you for approval. I will post your article on my blog under the Guest Bloggers section.