As the New Year approaches, many of you are rethinking your goals for 2010. As you go through this exercise you will find yourself either excited or frustrated. Which one are you?
If you’re frustrated, you are probably thinking about the past. Wondering when it will be your turn to experience success. You may have tried everything you could think of and your ship still hasn’t come in. You might even feel like you’re waiting for the Titanic, a ship full of promise that never reached its destination. So, where do you go from here?
- Achieving Your Dream is difficult
- There will be set backs
- There will be nay sayers
- There will be pain
- There will be frustration
- There will be tears
- There will be mountains
- There will doubts
- There will be fears
- There will be moments when you want to quit
- If you don’t believe, how can you ever achieve? Believe…
- Every success story starts out with a dream
- Surround yourself with supportive people
- Is your dream BIG enough? If it is, you won’t want to quit
- To overcome pain, get busy. Power through it
- Expect to pay your dues. There are no free lunches
- Plan to overcome mountains, it won’t happen by accident
- One step back? Two steps forward… One step back? Two steps forward
- You CAN do this. If you believe.
- Never…. Ever… Give Up
All the Best!
All the Time!